Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drunk all the way to court...

This made me burst out laughing when I heard it. Apparently, some guy by the name of James Lee was convicted of a DUI, blowing a BAC of 0.31. Mind you, that's nearly FOUR TIMES the legal limit. While this is unbelievable, it is still not as funny as what happened later in this guy's case.

A few days later in his trial, Lee shows up so drunk, he needed to be hospitalized for being intoxicated. Being drunk is one thing, but so drunk it requires medical attention is ridiculous. I sure hope no one out there is as dumb as this guy.

In any event, before you start drinking this much, you might want to make sure you have a ride home or a floor to pass out on first. Of all the times I've drank, I don't think I can honestly say I would blow a .31. .25 though, that's a different story for another time...


No comments:

Post a Comment